Friday, December 17, 2010

7 days away.....

It's almost that time. The window for online shopping seems to be winding down. I can't complain at all! I've done about double the business in my little shop for December vs. November so far, sent many little packages everywhere to be gifts for friends, wives, partners, nieces, and I'm sure a few "self-gifts" as well.

Now I need to relax, and make a few things for my Mum (a few weeks ago I gave her some smoky quartz earrings... it took her all of 8 seconds to say "would you happen to be able to make a matching pendant..."), and my Sister (her birthstone is April which is technically Diamond so that's not viable... not sure WHAT to make for her just yet), and a few new things for my shop for the after-holiday buyers. But for the next few days I'm going to finish up holiday shopping and decorating! My gemstone ornaments that brought a lot of traffic into my shop sadly didn't sell as much as I'd hoped - no worries they will go on my tree, and in stockings for my mum and sister too!

No comments:

Post a Comment