Sunday, October 9, 2011

In hopes of attracting more birds to my garden, I recently purchased up a small birdfeeder, picking one that nicely matches my orchid arbor, to hang in the middle. I've focused on Cardinal bird food (mainly sunflower seeds), but it proves equally attractive to Blue Jays, Crows...and of course squirrels. The latter of which are no longer afraid of me, and allow me to approach within 10 feet before they scurry off. The cardinals have visited a few times but they are not fond of the camera - finally got a good shot of one today (still had to max out my zoom):
Yesterday morning, I found Mr. and Mrs. in the garden:
Here's my most frequent visitor:

6 comments:

  1. Greetings From Southern California

    Merry Christmas & Happy 2012

    *The "W" in Christmas*

    ******************************

    ReplyDelete