Sunday, March 18, 2012

Japan...almost on our way!

While we're lucky enough to have a small flavor of Japan about a mile from our house (at the Morikami Museum and Gardens), Ken and I have been talking of a trip to Japan for years. We were all set to go, and then March 11th of last year of course the devastating earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear events put everything on hold...till now.

We take off Wednesday morning, arriving Thursday afternoon in Tokyo. Four days later, we'll go out to Kyoto, then back to Tokyo for the weekend again before returning home. Packing is well underway, itinerary is mostly set, and I'm updating my shop Monday night to set the shipping time expectations very clearly throughout.

I plan to take a LOT of pictures so I'll probably have several posts on the trip after I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment