Friday, July 29, 2011

Adding to my shop - starting with August Peridot

First, I promise I really have added a several new necklaces and bracelets lately! I'm getting more "balanced" with my inventory, and on track to hit my goal of 200 items by the start of the holiday shopping season - just made it to 160 today with some of these new additions!

Since Peridot is August's birthstone, I added the gem all over these mini chandelier forms that just arrived this week (and yes I'll be thinking of other gem combos for more of these):


You know by now I love garnet. I linked together a teardrop and circle of silver for a simple modern design....


And I liked it so much I made it with Iolite too!


Finally, these mini silver teardrop quads are so pretty and elegant I just added a citrine and voila. Of course I'm considering doing something with these pieces and some garnet too.....hmmmmmmmmmmm

5 comments:

  1. I just adore the garnet earrings! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica bags ebay gucci replica a8e97b0e79 replica bags paypal accepted louis vuitton replica bags neverfull Visit Your URL g7y72u4i85 7a replica bags look at more info w2p86u9p26 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags k7m88n7t22

    ReplyDelete